Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Correction, or A New Approach

Something didn't sit well in my initial post regarding my favourite authors.  While yes, they are my favourites, I don't think it gives an accurate representation of what my interests are.  Instead, I want to make a brief list of what I'm currently reading and what I have recently read.  I feel this will provide a better idea of my reading habits.


Here it goes.

Currently reading:
The Technological Society by Jacques Ellul
Soldier's Pay by William Faulkner

Recently read:
The Jewish State by Theodor Herzl
Hell of a Woman by Jim Thompson
No Logo by Naomi Klein
The Age of Reason by Jean-Paul Sartre
Martian Time-Slip by Philip K. Dick
Epitaph of a Small Winner by Machado de Assis
a couple of essays by Leo Strauss, "History and Political Philosophy" and "What is Political Philosophy?"

Recent purchases:
Pedigree by Georges Simenon
Critique of Everyday Life by Henri Lefebvre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated.